Updated on 28 September 2017
Your personal data
Our Site may also collect and store some information (including personal information) locally on your device using your browser and data caches.
Using www.hybridbetting.com you may give us your personal data, as example:your full name, address, e-mail address.
If you ask us to connect with other sites (for example if you ask us to connect with your Facebook account) we may get information that way too.
How we use your information and personal data?
Primary purpose in collecting and use your personal data is to provide you the services we offer You agree that we may use for personal data for the following purposes:
– For the services or support you request;
– To contact you for service updates;
– To send you messages that are useful to the service;
– To provide personalised content;
– To provide location-based content;
– To provide services, and advertising;
– To promote everything related to the Site or affiliates by email or social media;
– To provide information and statistics;
– To detect and prevent activity we think can be potentially illegal or harmlful;
– To help us keeping our legal and compliance obligations.
How We May Disclose Your Personal Data
We can disclose your personal data to comply with our legal obligations or in the interest of national security, public interest or law enforcement in any country where we are located. For example, we may respond to a valid request by a law enforcement agency or regulatory or governmental authority. We may also disclose data in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, people and other rights or interests.
We share your information with third parties who help deliver our products and services to you. For example: hosting our web servers, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We take adapt technical and management measures to Protect Your Personal Information; to avoid accidental loss or destruction, or damage to your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by the Site reduce our vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
It remains each user’s responsibility:
– To protect against unauthorized access to your use of the Site;
– To ensure no-one else uses the Site while the user’s device is logged on to the Site (including by logging on to your device through a mobile, Wi-Fi or share access connection you are using);
– To log off or exit from Site when not using it;
– Where relevant, to keep your password or other access information secret. Your password and log in details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else or used to provide shared access for example over a network. You should use a password which is unique to your use of the Site do not use the same password as you use for another site or email account;
– To maintain good internet security. For example if your email account or Facebook account is compromised this could allow access to your account with us if you have given us those details and/or permitted access through those accounts. If your email account is compromised it could be used to ask us to reset a password and gain access to your account with us. You should keep all of your account details secure. If you think that any of your accounts has been compromised you should change your account credentials with us, and in particular make sure any compromised account does not allow access to your account with us. You should also tell us as soon as you can so that we can try to help you keep your account secure and if necessary warn anyone else who could be affected.
Note that, despite the measures taken by us and the third parties we engage, the internet is not secure. As a result others may nevertheless unlawfully intercept or access private transmissions or data.
What are Cookies and how Do We Use Them?
How you can correct or update your information?
We allow our users the option to change or modify information. This may be done by sending the request to us at Customer Support.
How can I stop of receiving marketing communications from www.hybridbetting.com?
You may opt-out of receiving our communications by:
– Contact us at Customer Support
– Use the Unsubscribe function
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data as long as is necessary to priovide you the service or until you ask to us to delete them.
How to contact us? For any questions about privacy you can contact us at [email protected]